CLASS FEES Sept 2018 to Aug 2019
|Non – Discounted||Discounted|
(If paid before Half Term)
Pre-Primary/Primary (30 mins)
Pre-Primary/Primary (45 mins)
|Primary to Grade IV|
(45 mins – 1 hr)
|Grade V and Above (1 hr – 1½ hrs)||£9.70||£9.20|
|Jazz (45 mins – 1 hr)||£6.40||£6.05|
|Stretching & Conditioning (1 hr)||£6.40||£6.05|
|Boy’s Jazz & Conditioning (1 hr)||£8.95||£8.50|
|Adult Ballet (1 hr)||£6.40||£6.05|
|Adult Tap (1 hr)||£9.70||£9.20|
|Drama (1 hr)||£8.95||£8.50|
|Musical Theatre (1 hr)||£6.40||£6.05|
|Coaching Classes (1 hr)||£8.95||£8.50|
Musical Theatre is free if 4 dance classes are attended per week.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE DISCOUNTED PRICES ARE IF PAID BEFORE HALF TERM.
YOUR INVOICE WILL SHOW THE FULL NON-DISCOUNTED CLASS PRICE
Remember to take advantage! Settle all or part of your account by the advertised date on your invoice.
You will receive the 5% Early Payment Discount Credit Note the following term.
Non Discounted Classes
LAMDA Exam Tuition
|Entry Level to Grade 3||£15.40|
|Grade 4 to 8||£23.20|
|2 sharing 30 mins||£14.45|
|2 sharing 20 mins||£9.60|
|3 sharing 20 mins||£6.50|
|3 sharing 30 mins||£9.60|
- Tuition fees are due on a termly basis.
- A term’s fees paid within the dates stated on the invoice will qualify for a discount of 5%. Please remember fees remaining unpaid after the last day of term will be subject to a 5% interest charge.
- Payments can be made via Cheque, BACS Bank Transfer or Cash.
- CASH. Please ensure that cash payments are always sent within a sealed envelope. Please enclose the original invoice and write the student’s name on the outside, so that we can issue you with a receipt.
- BACS payments details are: Sort Code: 30-97-13 Acc No. 76177768 with the relevant reference quoted on your invoice.
- CHEQUES: Please make cheques payable to Julie Sianne Theatre Arts Ltd.
- For pupils in grade one and above a terms notice (8 weeks prior to the commencement of the following term) is required when giving up a class or classes.