CLASS FEES Sept 2018 to Aug 2019
|Beginners Pre-Primary, Pre-Primary, Pre-Primary/Primary (30 mins)||£6.05|
|Beginners Pre-Primary, Pre-Primary, Pre-Primary/Primary (45 mins)||£8.50|
|Primary to Grade IV (45 mins – 1 hr)||£8.50|
|Grade V and Above (1 hr – 1½ hrs)||£9.20|
|Jazz (45 mins – 1 hr)||£6.05|
|Stretching & Conditioning (1 hr)||£6.05|
|Boy’s Jazz & Conditioning(1 hr)||£8.50|
|Adult Ballet (1 hr)||£6.05|
|Adult Tap (1 hr)||£9.20|
|Drama (1 hr)||£8.50|
|Musical Theatre (1 hr)||£6.05|
|Coaching Classes (1 hr)||£8.50|
Musical Theatre is free if 4 dance classes are attended per week.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE THE DISCOUNTED PRICES IF PAID BEFORE HALF TERM.
YOUR INVOICE WILL SHOW THE FULL CLASS PRICE
Remember to take advantage! Settle all or part of your account by the advertised date on your invoice.
You will receive the 5% Early Payment Discount Credit Note the following term.
Non Discounted Classes
LAMDA Exam Tuition
|Entry Level to Grade 3||£15.40|
|Grade 4 to 8||£23.20|
|2 sharing 30 mins||£14.45|
|2 sharing 20 mins||£9.60|
|3 sharing 20 mins||£6.50|
|3 sharing 30 mins||£9.60|
- Tuition fees are due on a termly basis.
- A term’s fees paid within the dates stated on the invoice will qualify for a discount of 5%. Please remember fees remaining unpaid after the last day of term will be subject to a 5% interest charge.
- Payments can be made via Cheque, BACS Bank Transfer or Cash.
- CASH. Please ensure that cash payments are always sent within a sealed envelope. Please enclose the original invoice and write the student’s name on the outside, so that we can issue you with a receipt.
- BACS payments details are: Sort Code: 30-97-13 Acc No. 76177768 with the relevant reference quoted on your invoice.
- CHEQUES: Please make cheques payable to Julie Sianne Theatre Arts Ltd.
- For pupils in grade one and above a terms notice (8 weeks prior to the commencement of the following term) is required when giving up a class or classes.